Migrating plugin version from 1.0.x to 2.0.x, 2.1x
Upgrade procedure movie:
In order to migrate from old core version, please follow this steps:
- Create a backup of your store.
- Disable old module version (1.0.x). DO NOT UNINSTALL/DELETE IT!!
- Download the newest version (>= 2.0.0) of a module from your ORBITVU SUN account
- Log in to your Magento's back office and go to "System -> Magento Connect Manager"
- In section "Direct package file upload" choose newly downloaded .tgz file and click "Upload" and after uploading return to admin
- Logout and login again to your Magento's back office if "System -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Orbitvu SUN" page gives 404 page.
- Copy the license key from ORBITVU SUN "My products -> Integrations" into the Magento plugin (System -> Configuration -> Orbitvu SUN) and save config
- Go to "Catalog -> Manage products -> Edit Product -> Orbitvu SUN" tab and above tab page you should see "Migration tool". If all necessary requirements are ok, then click "start migration".
- Once migration is finished, please go to the product’s edit page and check if all presentations are available and properly linked.
- If everything is fine, you may uninstall and delete old module.