Migrating plugin version from 1.0.x to 2.0.x, 2.1x
Upgrade procedure movie:
In order to migrate from old core version, please follow this steps:
- Create a backup of your store.
- Disable old module version (1.0.x). DO NOT UNINSTALL/DELETE IT!!
- Download the newest version (>= 2.0.0) of a module from your ORBITVU SUN account
- Modules -> Add a new module -> choose downloaded new module file and upload it.
- In file PrestashopPath/override/controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php delete constructor method (“__construct()”) with its body.
- Install new module and go to its configuration page.
- Copy the license key from ORBITVU SUN My products -> Integrations tab into the Prestashop plugin (Modules -> Orbitvu SUN -> Configure -> License key).
- Above module configuration page you should see “Migration tool”. If all necessary requirements are ok, then click “start migration”.
- Once migration is finished, please go to the product’s edit page and check if all presentations are available and properly linked.
- If everything is fine, you may uninstall and delete old module.