E-commerce plugins are tested and work properly with basic configuration of WooCommerce. Due to possible modifications via external plugins, modules, applications and other modifications of a specific e-commerce site, where Orbitvu e-commerce plugin is installed, Orbitvu cannot guarantee proper operation of a plugin in every configuration. For that reason e-commerce plugins are supplied as is with a basic support which consists of bug reporting. Orbitvu will do its best to fix bugs, provided they can be replicated on Orbitvu test installations. Orbitvu provides extra paid support which includes adaptation of a plugin to your specific e-commerce site configuration. Contact email@example.com for more details regarding paid support. In case you purchased a self-hosted plugin which is not compatible with your specific configuration please contact us to receive a refund.
Orbitvu SELF HOSTED plugin for Woocommerce allows easily displaying Orbitvu Presentations in your shop. Thanks to the plugin you can extend your frontend product gallery to:
- Orbitvu 360°/3D presentations
- Orbitvu 2d images
Orbitvu SELF HOSTED plugin displays both native Woocommerce images and Orbitvu presentations items (Orbitvu 360°/3D presentations and Orbitvu 2d images). It merges original images and Orbitvu items.
Orbitvu SELF HOSTED plugin provides a lot of helpful frontend features like:
- integrated lightbox with colorized background
- zoom magnifier
- showing/hiding and reordering Orbitvu Presentation's items in the product gallery
- fully responsive (mobile ready) product gallery
It helps also in backend tasks thanks to:
- automatic (one click) linking/assigning Orbitvu Presentations with/to Woocommerce products by comparing presentation's SKU with product's SKU (the manual linking option also available).
- copying Orbitvu 2D images to the native Woocommerce images so they are visible by third-party plugins
Note! Orbitvu SELF HOSTED plugin for Woocommerce overwrites default frontend product gallery.