There are 2 ways of installing Orbitvu SELF HOSTED plugin in your Woocommerce shop.
2. Unpack the .zip file
3. Copy unpacked content into Woocommerce's plugins folder: "woocommerce_path/wp-content/plugins"
4. Login to your Woocommerce's back office and go to the Plugins. Search for the "Orbitvu SELF HOSTED" plugin and activate it.
2. Log in to your Woocommerce’s back office and go to the Plugins. Click "Add new " which is placed in the top.
3. Click the button "Upload plugin". Choose newly downloaded .zip file and click "Install now".
4. After successful uploading, the module will appear on a list. Click install and then activate the plugin.