Official Magento 1.9.x (1.x.x) maintenance was ended on June 30, 2020 (more information), so we will not continue to develop the Magento 1.9 plugin for this platform.
We recommend upgrades your shop platform to version 2.x.x of Magento.
Upgrade procedure movie:
In order to migrate from old core version, please follow this steps:
- Create a backup of your store.
- Disable old module version (1.0.x). DO NOT UNINSTALL/DELETE IT!!
- Download the newest version (>= 2.0.0) of a module from your ORBITVU SUN account
- Log in to your Magento's back office and go to "System -> Magento Connect Manager"
- In section "Direct package file upload" choose newly downloaded .tgz file and click "Upload" and after uploading return to admin
- Logout and login again to your Magento's back office if "System -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Orbitvu SUN" page gives 404 page.
- Copy the license key from ORBITVU SUN "My products -> Integrations" into the Magento plugin (System -> Configuration -> Orbitvu SUN) and save config
- Go to "Catalog -> Manage products -> Edit Product -> Orbitvu SUN" tab and above tab page you should see "Migration tool". If all necessary requirements are ok, then click "start migration".
- Once migration is finished, please go to the product’s edit page and check if all presentations are available and properly linked.
- If everything is fine, you may uninstall and delete old module.