Official Prestashop 1.6 maintenance was ended on June 30, 2019 (more information), so we will not continue to develop the Prestashop 1.6 plugin for this platform.
We recommend upgrades your shop platform to version 1.7 of Prestashop.
E-commerce plugins are tested and work properly with basic configuration of Prestashop. Due to possible modifications via external plugins, modules, applications and other modifications of a specific e-commerce site, where Orbitvu e-commerce plugin is installed, Orbitvu cannot guarantee proper operation of a plugin in every configuration. For that reason e-commerce plugins are supplied as is with a basic support which consists of bug reporting. Orbitvu will do its best to fix bugs, provided they can be replicated on Orbitvu test installations. Orbitvu provides extra paid support which includes adaptation of a plugin to your specific e-commerce site configuration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding paid support. In case you purchased a self-hosted plugin which is not compatible with your specific configuration please contact us to receive a refund.
There are 2 ways of installing Orbitvu SELF HOSTED plugin in your Prestashop.
Manual upload using ftp manager
1. Download (buy) the .zip file from your ORBITVU SUN account ("My products -> Integrations -> Self Hosted plugin").
2. Unpack the .zip file
3. Copy unpacked content into your Prestashop's module path "presta_path/modules".
4. Login to your Prestashops's back office and go to the Modules. Search for the "Orbitvu SUN" plugin, install and activate it.
Upload via Prestashop's back office
1. Download (buy) the .tgz file from your ORBITVU SUN account ("My products -> Integrations -> Self Hosted plugin").
2. Log in to your Prestashops’s back office and go to the Modules. Click "Add new module" which is placed in the top right corner.
3. In section "Add a new module" choose newly downloaded .zip file and click "Upload this module"
4. After successful uploading, the module will appear on a list. Click install and then activate the plugin.