Official Prestashop 1.6 maintenance was ended on June 30, 2019 (more information), so we will not continue to develop the Prestashop 1.6 plugin for this platform.
We recommend upgrades your shop platform to version 1.7 of Prestashop.
Upgrade procedure movie:
In order to migrate from old core version, please follow this steps:
- Create a backup of your store.
- Disable old module version (1.0.x). DO NOT UNINSTALL/DELETE IT!!
- Download the newest version (>= 2.0.0) of a module from your ORBITVU SUN account
- Modules -> Add a new module -> choose downloaded new module file and upload it.
- In file PrestashopPath/override/controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php delete constructor method (“__construct()”) with its body.
- Install new module and go to its configuration page.
- Copy the license key from ORBITVU SUN My products -> Integrations tab into the Prestashop plugin (Modules -> Orbitvu SUN -> Configure -> License key).
- Above module configuration page you should see “Migration tool”. If all necessary requirements are ok, then click “start migration”.
- Once migration is finished, please go to the product’s edit page and check if all presentations are available and properly linked.
- If everything is fine, you may uninstall and delete old module.